Dogfish’s Helping Hand
We take our community responsibility seriously. So, we offer help whenever we can. Dogfish Head Alehouses support our local communities primarily through fundraising days in our restaurants. We concentrate our support on disease-fighting organizations that have a local connection, schools and projects that help our neighbors.
Total donated to date
[jellyfish_counter start=79720 end=79730 direction=”up” format=$000,000 interval=10000 tenths=false speed=200]
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the Contact Information below.
- We’ll schedule a planning meeting to discuss how to make it a success
- We select a date (almost always on Tuesdays)
- DFH donates 15% of the entire selected day’s proceeds
- DFH promotes the event on the website (see the Events Calendar)
- We encourage auctions and raffles and will donate items if we can
You will want to communicate to as many supporters as possible
Basically, you do the work and we write the check!
Keep in mind that our fundraisers are social events that are designed for fun and for raising money for a worthy cause.
Although our 2016 fundraising calendar is full, you can still contact us to schedule a fundraising day. We may add new dates throughout the year.
Please complete the form below and include your ORGANIZATION NAME and if you want to do it at our Gaithersburg, Falls Church or Fairfax store.